Monday 19 September 2011

Sculpting the Head and Solving Issues!

Making excellent headway in head sculpting! Har, har! Joking aside, I fixed some significant issues that the low poly model had with the pose/structure of the head I noticed when I moved it over to Zbrush... I had to deviate from the references a bit but I'm pretty happy with how it's shaping up, but I have a long way to go with it still. The head is at just under 200 K polys so far, there's plenty of room to add detail and refine the shape.

For the sake of my computer, the displayed model is at  lower than max subdivision level.

Our Jack looks pretty humourless!

I still have a lot of refining to do, but it's coming along well :)

I'll continue working on this today for a little while and hopefully have the face done by tomorrow. The pieces are starting to all come together! Tyrel, I hope you'll love the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment